Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wow! Blogger.com changed their layout. Cool but that means I have to start adapting to it again. \:

Went to Taiwan on the 4th and came back on the 11th. Missed the time there.. First time travelling on plane, it was a good experience. However, It didn't feel as good when I'm on my way back to singapore. Probably because I have grown fatter over at Taiwan and my jeans is making me uncomfortable. LOL. I wonder why everyone keep asking me to show them photos. I felt bad when I have to tell them I didn't bring a camera there. Why do they have to show a disappointed face? x.x My little cousins didn't like my presents from Taiwan ): and so does my unappreciative younger sister. But I think my mom likes all those biscuits I bought. Hehehe.

Anyway, it is time for me to start exercising! Growing fat annoys me big time. Can't wear my shorts and can't wear anything nice without all the fats bulging out. ARGH! x.x Another reason for me to start exercising is that, its bad for my tiny feet if I continue to grow fatter. My tiny feet couldn't bear my body weight.. Can't imagine the day when my feet give up trying.. Horror!

Received letter from NYP saying that my graduation ceremony is on the 24 may 2012. Really didn't want to go coz of various reasons. Told my mom about the grad ceremony and she said she wanted to go. So decided to participate then. Kind of lacking the excitement that I should have, but oh well, who cares! It is just another boring ceremony! *note to self*

Ever since the trip to Taiwan, I realise that I have a different perspective in life. Though the air pollution in Taiwan was really bad, however it doesn't stop me from liking their culture and their approach to life. Probably because of the bad air (I think), they took initiative to recycle their things. Cool. OH! I LOVE THEIR MRT!! HAHAHA ^^V

Shall end this super long post with this: Taiwan, great culture, bad air pollution but super nice place to be in.

No comments: