Wednesday, April 04, 2012

To Taiwan~!

Finally, a decent break from everything. ^^ It's a good thing that I decided to go for a graduation trip oversea, further away from malaysia hahaha! :D Although the trip cost me a bomb (I am a poor kid), however at the very least I am travelling on aeroplane for the first time! So excited.

Well, at the same time I felt afraid too. For I have no idea what will happen when i am so far away from my home country, Singapore. Also, 人生地不熟.. Who knows what will happen over there? I might met earthquake or storm.. Worse thing is when someone rob me! No money no passport how to come back Singapore? ): HAHAHA, ok I shall stop scaring myself with all those negative thoughts. Pauline, focus on the fact that I am finally travelling on aeroplane and going on an oversea trip with my dear friends~! ^^

Oh dear, other than worrying about all the possible things might happen, I have to worry about what to buy for my friends and colleagues! Ok I know it is a little too early tor me to worry about this kind of thing but I just can't help worrying whether I have enough money to get the gifts.. It is a pauline thing to forever worrying about minor things HAHA. Bear with me ya. ^^

*Looking at the clock* Oh.. I have to start preparing to leave house... (actually is because I have no idea what to write anymore).. Bye bye to those that read my blog and welcome Taiwanese! ^^

Signing off with lots of love. 

No comments: