A busy day today. Woke up in the afternoon from a super weird dream. Too bad that I couldn't recall the details. Baby boy came to my house as usual and we did our usual stuffs, me being caught red handed by him for not having my handphone around me, slacking around, chatting with each other about the most random topics, cooking dinner together, cleaning up after that and enjoying the moment together. Another normal day, yet special with him around. :) I am contented.
Another 2 more days till our 6th monthsary. So looking forward to it. Though it's a pity that the day will fall on a monday. But I'm cool with it. As long as we are together, that is fine. (: Oh yeah, as usual, baby boy's surprises failed again, with me always discovering and destroying his plan unintentionally. HAHAHA. Oops, sorry my dear. Try harder next time ok? Don't keep your receipt in your wallet the next time yah :x
My sister finally fallen sick after so many late nights outside. Serve her right for not resting at home when she should. I dunno why but its funny when she have headaches, something that normally a senior citizen would have. That's why I gave her a new nickname: 老人. Hahahaha, I know its bad to laugh at her when she is sick, but I just couldn't help it x.x Hope she learnt her lesson and rest more..
Had a small chat with my cousin who is now in Sydney studying his PHD (I think). Forever old man's nagging yet caring. Hahaha. All the best to him! (:
Ok, shall stop here and prepare my letter for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's his reaction when he knows what I've prepared for him as a gift. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE~! *Evil Grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment