Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today is the day where we had our early celebration as our 6th monthsary falls on monday.. which is also my working day. ): The day started with me cooking for him. Quite a failure, but he didn't say anything. As usual, he says it was nice. Little did he knows that I know what his actual thought is :x Well, to be frank, not that nice but still edible heehee :X

He surprised me with another home-made video. How sweet of him. That's one of the benefits for having a boyfriend that knows how to make videos. Heeheeheee~ [sorry people, wanted to upload the video but blogger.com keep giving me error. ]

I managed to prank him with my "special gift" [self declared success]. Too bad I couldn't take a picture of his face when he saw the gift :X Oh and he gave me a lovely necklace that he said he took quite a long time to find the perfect one. Wanted to smack his butt for getting such an expensive gift but decided to forgive him since he made the effort to get one specially for me despite its costly price. Thank you my dear! ♥♥♥

I shall stop mentioning about the celebration.. I don't think anyone would want to see all those mushy mushy content. Hahaha. 

Tomorrow is another working day.. Sigh.. Really wanted to take leave but I don't think I have any more leave day to take. x.x So sucky.. My manager told me to think about the pay I am getting, then you would have the motivation to continue working. Oh boy.. problem is I don't work for money. And now whats pushing me to work is Responsibility. Our department is really super small, and I think my manager could really use some extra resource.. something like me. x.x This sucks to the max. I want my long holiday!! I want to rot at home!! ): ): ): *Wish never granted*


No comments: