Sunday, April 29, 2012

Heehee~

On friday evening, I went to this awesome shop that has a super cool wall that is filled super awesome photos captured using lomo cameras! Sad to say that I was too shy to pull out my tiny biscuit camera in the ultra cool shop that sells everything about lomography. HAHA :x Then I realised actually my office is very near to chinatown.. Best thing is.. It is super near that awesome lomo shop HEEHEE! Too eggcited about everything. Wahaha.

Am still thinking of which lomo camera should I get.. Can't seems to decide on one. The usual fickle minded me. =.=" But good thing is that I already have a few choices in mind, I just need to decide on one. Hehehe ^^

Lucky for me, I met a super friendly yet incredibly good promoter at the super duper awesome lomo shop. He did an introduction about lomography and tried to help me by giving me a few tips on how to find the most suitable camera for myself.

He ask me to think about the following questions:
  1. What kinds of photograph do you like? (e.g. Scenery, People, Buildings.. etc)
  2. What kinds of effect do you like? (e.g. fisheye effect, vignette.. etc) 

The questions are important as each type of cameras have its own features. If I could decide on what type of photos I want to develop, I could then narrow down my choices! *Thumbs up!* He then ask me go home and take a look at all those lomo cameras and the result (photos) of each camera. Nice right? I know i'm a little bias here but I had fun just chatting with him, he is super friendly lol. [don't go green babe, you are better of coz. In every way ♥♥♥]

Oh! Another cool thing about the shop is that every week they have a workshop that allow lomo beginners or people who are interested in lomography and wanted to try out. The super friendly promoter encouraged me to join the workshop and try out different types of cameras before buying it. The plan totally suits me! :x Will look for friends that will want to join me. ^^

Wahahahaha. Too eggcited over the lomography thing, shall take a break and end this super long post.
Bye bye!

No comments: