It's the 2th week of my working life at Aviva.. Not as an intern but as a temporary staff. Life there is definitely not as easy as compared to three months ago. However, I am glad to say that I am surviving. ^^ Although I will be there for another 3 months only, but I think it totally worth the time working there and definitely a very good training opportunity for me. At the very least, I know how life would be as an employee in a big organisation. In my case, I think I am one of the most lucky girls in SG to have a good manager that is willing to train you just because she believe that you have the potential. (: Thanks to her, my time spent working there is a fruitful one.
Friday 23 marks the 5th month of us. (: Time passes by so fast till I am not aware that we are together for so long. Probably 5 months is a short period for some, but it's not easy being together for that long. Of cause, we will stay strong and go through every single day that is coming our way. ^^
Another 1 more week (approximately) till my graduation trip to Taiwan. Sooooooooo excited about it. ^^ Not just because I am going to take a plane for the first time, but also because of the people that I am going with. (: As the trip is my very first trip oversea, I am feeling uneasy. Worried about what to bring, what should I prepare, what should I do for the trip.. etc etc.. I think I might go crazy any minute. And probably along the way to insanity, I might have some companion. Hahaha. ^^ Am not trying to be a pest but I just can't help it. >.<" Luckily, I have my baby boy, who proudly told me that he went to a few country before. Am so jealous but shall not let him know about. (though he will after reading my blog, but who cares. Not admitting yeah ^^ )
All right, that's all for now. Buh bye!
It doesn't matter so long we are together.. right?
No comments:
Post a Comment