Look what he got me as a gift! Diana F+ snowcat!! Omg!! Lovely! :x

Hehehe ^^V I love you babe! <3 <3 <3
Oh and on our 6th month anniversary, he gave me a necklace ^^
Lovely right?! Omg, I felt so loved :x :x :x
Oh yeah, tomorrow is my school's graduation ceremony. Finally something to prove that I graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic. Which also means that I will be entering my next stage of life. Kinda sad. But what can I do? That's life. Sigh.
Actually planned to keep this post short and sweet. So I shall end this post with the following dedication to the one that is important to me:
Dear Tmk,
Thanks for everything that you did for me. I know how much effort you've put into looking and getting the right gift for me every month. I know that you did all those things just to make me smile. I am very very very grateful for that. Really I do. We have come this far, from strangers to classmate.. and from there to become lovers.. We may have arguments sometimes, sad moments etc.. But we are still here for each other. Thanks for believing me and showering all your love on me. Sometimes I don't think I deserve so much from you, but you had proven me wrong. Everyone deserves to be loved, to be treated like a princess/prince; and you show me how a guy could go the extra mile, just to decorate his lady's face with dazzling smiles. No words could describe how much you mean to me. You are my sunshine. Thank you.. (:
With Love,
Blissfully fat me.


No comments:
Post a Comment