Dear baby boy,
I know its abit tough for us to be not meeting for 3 days, but bear with it. You can treat it as a pre-preparation for ns (: I will be back soon so don't cry. If anything happen I can always take taxi down to meet you. you have your commitments, I understand. ^^ I will take good care of myself so don't worry. You have to take good care of yourself too. (:
I will miss you but I will be fine for I have my phone with me.
Cheers,
Pauline(:
I know its abit tough for us to be not meeting for 3 days, but bear with it. You can treat it as a pre-preparation for ns (: I will be back soon so don't cry. If anything happen I can always take taxi down to meet you. you have your commitments, I understand. ^^ I will take good care of myself so don't worry. You have to take good care of yourself too. (:
I will miss you but I will be fine for I have my phone with me.
Cheers,
Pauline(:
No comments:
Post a Comment