Friday, December 09, 2011

Today is a very very very tired day for me. Probably feeling tired because I didnt sleep well and i am mentally stressed out. My OIC is so... picky particular about details. I spent 2 days figuring out what survey engine best suits the project and edit till it is.. presentable x.x On top of that, I had to repeatedly edit all contents of the things on hand. Like a stress bun x.x My OIC probably finds me annoying because i did not check through properly before asking her to look through. But my OIC is a nice lady. She kept on encouraging me by praising me for my effort and hard work, which i find it weird and.. a little uncomfortable. Not used to hearing the good things about myself hahahaha!

I think germs and viruses are roaming around my office, especially the area where my department is located at. One of the permanent staff, aldwin was on MC today. My OIC was supposed to be on MC yesterday and today but she still came to work to look after us. [fyi, my department consist of 2 interns and 2 perm staffs, its very small] How sweet of her. I wonder when is my turn and my partner's turn to fall sick? (*touch wood*) HAHAHAHA :X

The air ticket to taiwan was booked and lao beh requested us to each think of a route plan. Had started on researching, and because i dont know the place well, i have difficulties on deciding where to go first LOL. Oh well..Will think of something when the time to hand in the route plan to lao beh. Typical last minute act of mine. Hehehehe ^^

Signing off.

No comments: