Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Hehehehehe~

Finally, I am going Taiwan with my friends! First time ever I am going to travel on plane, first time ever I am going oversea (malaysia not counted) with my friends and first time ever I am going on a trip with my baobei ^^ So excited hahahaha. Been going around to "raise fund" for the graduating trip and I might get a full subsidy on the trip, muahahaha :D But I still have to pay for the air ticket and accommodation with my own $$$ first ): Its kinda scary and sad to see my bank amount deplete so much.. Oh well, it will be all worthwhile. ^^

I have a long shopping list on hand, but i dont have the ability to get everything now ):
`Got to stock up business wear for work
`To buy a decent dustbin with a lid to put in my room :x
`A nice watch that will last
`New shoes~
`More bags~
`Accessories~
`Christmas presents pending..
....
And the list goes on ><

Sigh.. Why am I born as a girl? ):

No comments: