Hi,
It's been a long time since i woke up naturally ^^ And it felt good! :x hahahaha. Today is the end of the week, meaning 2ml will be monday ): I hope 2ml will not be soooo busy x.x
Today woke up at 10 plus. Then starts to prepare breakfast :x I made lazyman's pizza (with just square white bread, tomato paste and cheese). Then slack around the house.. Went out on a grocery trip with my aunty and my cousin to the seng siong near woodland checkpoint. My cousin bought a shirt, a bag and new towel for new year, while my aunt bought blankets, towel and water bottle. Whereas for me, i bought.. nothing x.x Wanted to get a flat that is super comfortable, but i dont dare to buy :x scared someone spank my butt for spending $$ on shoes again >.< Oh well. Something embarrassed happened while we were on our way to the supermart. I mistook someone's bucket as dustbin and almost throw rubbish in. OMG >.< It is soooooo embarrassing. I quickly walked into the supermart after saying sorry and found the real dustbin. In sengsiong, i stock up lots of tibbits, and came across a type of ginger drink which is very very nice. The sales aunty say its to cure ulcers and relieve heatiness, also to reduce fat :x I bought 2 packets, costing 9.90 in total. Not to expensive for a herbal drink :x Hope it really do help in relieving heatiness and fats. Sincerely hoping.
According to someone, today is a very special day, as it is 11-12-2011. Hahahaha. He wrote a "log book" that states his feelings for the day. How creative and sweet :x Hehehehehe, i'm a blissfully fat girl now. All thanks to him :x
Oh, before i forget. Yesterday night was a unbelievable night. It was the first time i saw a moon eclipse, just outside my window. Like a cool :x Took photo of it, but it was too dark and blur. Oh well.. Better than nothing. But everything happened so suddenly, i received a sms from my bff, telling me to look at the moon. I went out and was shocked to see moon eclipse, right out of my window. No news was released before the moon eclipse, think the astronomers didn't expect that to happen huh? It probably meant something, who knows? A miracle? :D Up to you to decide.
*note to someone: Hello, i know you will be reading this so here is a small shoutout. "I love you" ^^
Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment