Tuesday, December 06, 2011



A shout out to my dearest, whom will be reading my post after I publish it:

I am grateful that you walked into my life and saved my heart. Till now, you are still trying to uphold the promises that you made to me at barrage. I can see your effort and is very touched by it. ^^ We could have conflicts and misunderstandings at times, but what matters most is we did not choose to give up. You showed me how a guy can care about a girl so much that he is willing to sacrifice just for a smile on the her face (: You showed me through your actions that a guy can love a girl with his whole heart. Thank you for everything till now, really thank you. I am happy to have you in my life. ^^

May we last till the end of the world. Cheers!

Signing off with love,
Pauline (:

No comments: