I am back (:
Time passed and things changed. I am no longer the same and i've moved on. So this is the very first post that marks a difference in my life. I do not wish to remove any posts i've made in this blog, who knows i might want to reminisce. ^^ Well, its been months since i last posted on blogger; everything is different now. I am currently having my IPP attachment in Aviva. Nice working environment i should say. Forgive me for not going into details, company policy (:
A new person walked into my life, cleared the sky and introduced a new dream. I am glad that he came by and save my heart (: Everything is fine until today, i supposed i had a tiny conflict with him.. I fell asleep while waiting for him to be ready for facetime (daily routine ^^). He called multiple times and spam my LINE conversation as my phone "fainted" (out of batt). I know its my fault that I made him worried sick. But i didn't did it on purpose. I had a busy week and was lacking sleep. The way of him assuming that i was out having a fun time with my friends and forgets about him just simply pains me. He is probably having a hard time too but i just want to let my feelings out. Am feeling sleepy yet refusing to fall asleep. I understands his feelings, but does he understands mine? I really dunno... A mixture of feeling guilty for not replying him and making him worried sick, yet at the same time feeling angry and sad about him assuming that i was having a fun time with my friends. I thought he understands me, but misunderstandings still occur.
Feeling helpless over everything now.. Sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment