Friday, February 07, 2014

2014!!

Finally, NEW LOOK and NEW POST. How exciting! *glance at my bf*

Currently having my post CNY break before I start work officially at Indigo. Excited about my new job. It's always good to have something to look forward to, keeps you positively motivated about life you know. Hopefully the good mood keeps up.

Looking back, I find that I have been too lazy. And my laziness have caused me a lot. The most obvious consequences of my laziness -> weight gain. Not that I'm a slim girl in the past but in 2013, I have gained so so so much that I feel disgusted by my flabby arms, jiggly stomach and big fat ass. I think ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

After the CNY feasting that lasted for a few days (it's CNY and as a glutton, I simply can't say "NO" to delicacies), I've FINALLY (yes, finally) started on my diet regime. No idea if the diet plan that I'm following through works, but.. Better than nothing right? hahahaha! I got my diet plan done up after sourcing from Youtube and referencing from my colleague's diet program. I adjusted the diet plan according to my habits and all.. So hopefully it works. Shall share the love with my friends only if I succeed in slimming down. :)

Oh, by the way I started attending Zumba (Fitness) classes held at Woodgrove CC in Dec 2013, though it is not exactly near my house but still nearer than other locations listed. 死 Donald said it is a zebra class. Although normally i will wear black/white clothing to the class but that doesn't mean it really is zebra class. Anyway, I LOVE the class and the instructor. Not too "dancey" (too many dance movements) and it's effective, I can feel my muscles sore the next day (evidence of working out). I like dancing and feeling fit.

Lately, I am thinking of attending dance class or singing class, so as to develop a talent. Something that I can feel proud of and feel good about myself. Most importantly, I want to be someone and write my own legacy. HAHAHA. But on the other hand, I have no money to invest in one. Saving up for university yo. *Sigh..

Alright.. I'm a little tired of writing. Signing off.
Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. 

No comments: