On the 13th of July 2013 marks a very special day for me. Yes, its my 21st birthday! :) Well even though things didn't turn out as well as i've imagined but at least i had fun.. And yes again, very very tired x.x I guess too much excitement means body breakdown which results to 2 days MC. What a weakling...
Anyway I've received so much love on that day. Really grateful for those who came to my birthday party despite the place is so difficult to find. At least I know im loved :') Not forgetting all those wonderful presents! Will be uploading the photos soon, after I nurse my weak body back to health..
Side note: Received quite a few perfumes, do I really needed one? :x but nonetheless I love all the presents!
After the hectic party, I'm going to focus on getting citizenship then plan to go on furthering my studies. I know it won't be easy, but i'm sure i will pull through.
Last but not least, special thanks to Xiaoqi, my best friend forever for helping me to pull things through and get things going. I can't imagine how everything will turn out without her.. I am blessed with such a good friend :')
Just a quick update on my life. Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment