Saturday, November 03, 2012

1 year anniversary

On 23 Oct 2012 marks a very special event. An event that was so very special for all couples. Yup. Happy 1 year anniversary baby boy! :) Sorry that this post came late. I was still in the midst of recovering and was so tired after work. It seems that working for 8 hours drains one's energy fast. Especially when you are constantly cleaning up shits. Sigh..

Oh well. The day went well with us dining at pizza hut :x We went to Marina Barage during the weekend, an advance celebration. The picnic was great but the sky isn't. It spent the entire time weeping every now and then. But I did managed to fly the kite that I've borrowed from xiaoqi. Wahahaha. At least I managed to get the kite flying higher than anyone else who was there. Hehehe :x

A short message to baby boy:
Hey baby boy. I know you've been waiting for this post for awhile and haven't been too patient in waiting. Ahahaha. But finally it's here and I know you would be one of the first to read this.

Time flew fast quickly and it amazes me to think how much we've changed ever since we met during the poly orientation. I could remember the time when we were playing a bonding game that invole 2 people standing on opposite side with a cloth in between. The aim of the game was to guess the person's name he/she saw when the cloth is down. I remembered that the last person I have guessed correctly was you before I leave for my practice for finale. It's really amazing to know how much we've gone through and finally standing right next to each other, holding hands and walking down the journey of life together. Thank you so much for enduring my weird temper and always trying hard to keep me smiling. I know that in a few weeks time you will be going to tekong and coming out as a man, a trained soldier. Probably the departure sadden you as you would be away in camp and we are unable to meet as often as we are now. But please don't be sad. I will be here till you get out of it. I will stay strong and patiently wait. So you should be strong and have faith in me too. I understand that you can't stop worrying about me but just know that I will be strong for you. :)

May we pass this obstacle with grace. :)

No comments: