Today is the 3rd day of 2012. Nothing special on this day.. :/ The whole day doing report and best of all, OT till 7.20 pm. A good way to kick start 2012 LOL. Luckily there's the infamous beancurd from 老伴, the best beancurd that I ever tasted in my 19 years of life, is with me in the office. Such tenderness and creamy taste.. it actually melt in my mouth, literally. Oh my god, everyone should try that out! :D
Well, although my 3rd day of 2012 wasn't fantastic, but my 2nd day was superb. Hehehe :x Spent the whole day lazing around the house, and baby boy came to visit. ^^ Though I sort of wasted my time doing nothing at home with baby boy, but I managed to dig out his little secret. Hahahaha! :D Shall not disclose it here and let someone on panic mode. ^.^
2 January 2012 was generally a nice day till someone* destroyed the peace and quiet with just a phone call, good job. =.= Seriously, I just can't stand impatient people. They get on my nerves.. no no correction: they get on everybody's nerves. They should go for peace management (sign up with simon).
I think that's all for now.. Buh bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment