Saturday, December 31, 2011

Counting down to 2012.. at home ^^

Today is the last day of 2011. So many things had happened within this year and everything always seem to go hay wire on its own. x.x But here I am, on the very last day and at the very last few minutes of the year, alive and breathing well. ^^ I did a good job surviving.. :P

In summary, 2011.. wasn't a very good year for me. It started badly, and become worse towards the middle of the year. Then the situation stays as bad towards the last quarter of the year and finally, something good had happened (almost) at the end of year. (: Although the year started badly and become worse after that, but at the very least something someone made the year seems not as bad as it was. I am grateful for that, really I do.. (:

Resolution for the coming year.. I just hope that things will get better somehow and I could find my way back to the time where I could smile like how I used to. (Someone will make that happen, he promised. ^^ ) I will be graduating in the coming year, so I also hope that I will be able to find a good job which I will enjoy in. Other than that, I hope that I could start on my diet and successfully slim down.. It is not going to be easy, probably impossible but I shall continue trying, hahaha (: Last but not least, I hope that everything goes well for him and me and there will be a story that continues. ^^

That's the end of my last post in 2011. I want to say this: 2011, you could kiss my ass goodbye and get lost. Welcome and hello 2012~!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (:

No comments: