Hey hey hey!
29th of this month had moved on peacefully.
Thats a good thing to celebrate about :D
I am so proud of myself, good job girl (:
I've learn to realise, some people just dont get it.
A blockhead probably, definitely not dumb but maybe ignorance.
I dunno.
Oh well, it's not worth to waste time like this anymore.
You can't force a leopard to change its spots.
LOL now i see why.
From now on, i will just continue my days.
I have much more things to worry about.
That's the way you wanted things to be, isn't it?
So be it then, so be it.
Will i still get upset about it? Yes.
Will i still cry over it? No.
Will i complain about it anymore? No, it won't work, no matter how many times i try.
Just.. Keep things simple.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment