Recently, I started reading blogs by Singapore bloggers, some of them are famous in a way. I started off trying to find inspirational role model(s) regarding lifestyle as a female living in Singapore (I wanted to say "Singaporean" but I'm technically not one yet so.. you get the idea hahaha). Well I think that the task given by my lao ban to be a social media expert does fuels my search but what really does drives my search is my needs to feel inspired, as a young adult struggling to get by each day in Singapore. I guess all these contributes and now reading blogs has become my favourite past time! hahaha!
While blog-jumping, I rediscovered the reason why I having a blog. I wanted a place online that I can call it my own little space, to rant about life. I remembered the time when I started writing entries of my life in excel spreadsheet (coz that's the first software I've learned when I started using win95 computer...) and keeping it saved in colorful diskette. LOL So... I'm going to keep blogging. I need this little space to motivate myself about life and to keep me breathing. (okay, a little too exaggerating). In short, I wanted a space to rant and ramble!! @#!@$#@%!@#%!#
I'm thinking of deleting my past posts to have a fresh start, since I'm thinking of publicizing this little space of mine. It's a little embarrassing of showcasing my past posts, written in an childish way.. and the spelling used, oh 我的天!Too much of a joke. I might delete past posts someday, just not today. It's hard to say goodbye to my old posts even though they are ridiculously teenage-ish (is there such a word?) and embarrassing. But they are part of the old (young) me. Whenever I think of deleting my old posts, it feels like I'm throwing away a part of who I am. Being the sentimental me, I can't do it. But that doesn't mean I can't explore ways to hide it. With "Google" as my best friend, I'm invincible! (well not really).
Till next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment