Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013

2012

A life-changing year. The year that I've graduated from poly and started my first full-time job with decent salary. The first time that I've travelled on a plane to oversea - Taiwan (Not counting the times I've travelled to malaysia) and have a holiday with my friends. The first time went to USS theme park with my beloved. First time attended a funeral of a close kin - my grandma... Not to mention that it was also the first year that I've started to really take charge in my own life and be responsible in all the things that I do. There's so many 'first time' happening in the year of 2012. Can't say it was really bad, as I found someone that actually hold on tight to my hand and be there for me whenever he can. I'm grateful even though I've been through a lot of "hardship" and sorrow, because I know there is always someone there to hold me when I fall. Thanks and goodbye 2012..

2013

Another year to come, another chapter that begins in my life. Hopefully 2013 will be a better year, with lesser worries and more happiness. I don't really dare to keep my hopes up high, as I've learnt my lesson in the previous year - the more you hope, the harder you fall when it fail. So for the upcoming new year, I shall keep things simple.

New Year Resolutions
1) To keep my smile and stay happy.
2) To be a better person, not just as a girlfriend but also as a friend, a colleague, a daughter and a human.
3) To stay on strong no matter how hard life is.
4) To lose weight (LOL! A must in a girl's new year resolution).
5) To stay slim when weight lost succeed and stay healthy always.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

No comments: