Sunday, July 08, 2012

I have been working at Aviva IT dept for quite some time. Including the 3 months as intern over there, I have been there for almost 7 months.. and still counting.. Dunno how long will I stay there. Working there have not been very enjoyable, especially when the work load is super duper heavy.. I am totally stressed out now, desperately needed a break. However, there isn't any real break for me now.. as I am no longer studying in school.. no more school holidays. Oh well, life still goes on.


Lately I feel lifeless.. And somehow restless too. Dunno why I'm acting like this but my guess is that I am losing the motivation to go on working. My colleagues all say I am too young to be tired. Really? I didn't know there is an age limit to complain tired. Hahaha. Ok,not funny. The truth is, I feel like I'm losing track of my life. Haven had the time to meet up with my friends. I don't even know what are they doing now :/ I am a such a bad friend. x.x


Actually, I should find some time to learn some work related skills. But, I just don't have the mood to do it.. I need motivation! I had once ask my colleague that I don't think I have the motivation to work. She then told me: "Think of the money you are earning, that will be your motivation." LOL. Cute colleague I have. Probably she's right. Everyone work just to earn money, I'm working to earn money too. So... That will be my motivation for now. (:


Actually I haven been making any good friend in the company. Probably because of age gap? I think its because I don't look friendly enough and I have the tendency to put on a kind of "don't come near me" aura when I was with unfamiliar people. Oh well, hate myself for that x.x

I am talking to my bf using Facetime. And he asked whether if the post I'm writing now will write about him.. I said yeah so here it is. Heeheee. I am very grateful to him for having lots and lots of patient with me. Always considering my feelings and conditions first before deciding on anything. So sweet of him. I know he has been very very very considerate by accompanying me at home watch tv and slack the whole entire weekend. I know he wanted to go out and have fun with me, but I am so drained by work and couldn't muster enough energy to leave the house. I am so guilty whenever I sense sadness in him. Sigh.. What am I suppose to do?

Too much things to ponder and yet too little brain capacity to fully process everything. Shall leave those matters for now and think about it when I have the mood. Okay, signing off. (:



No comments: