Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today marks the end of week 11, which means week 12 is getting nearer and indicating that my internship is ending soon. And this also means that I would need to complete my ipp report and to finish preparing for ipp presentation. In addition, i will have to work extra hard next week to finish all incomplete project. Life's hard for an intern x.x

Had a hectic day. My partner was on mc and I had to deal with something that was so important. I'm scared to make decision as I'm afraid to make mistakes and end up affecting the whole department, especially my manager. Life become grey when you are an intern and couldn't make decision despite being empowered to do so. Sigh. I felt really bad for unable to help my manager in anyway. Double sigh.

Oh well. Today shall be the day that I stay at home and finish up all the things relaying to ipp report and presentation. Baby boy is coming over to help me so I'm not going to feel sad ^^V life's good to have a caring bf. Hehe ^^

No comments: