Monday, January 30, 2012

According to baby boy, today is the 100th day of us being together. Don't ask me why he counted, I have no answer to that question. But anyway, I think it is kinda sweet. At least he make the effort of counting <3

Thanks for being there when I needed you the most.
Thanks for writing the long long email :x
Thanks for keeping me in your mind all day long.
Thanks for always trying to keep my smile and never give up trying.
Thanks for always wanting to make me feel special.
Thanks for all the compliments.
Thanks for always wanting to spend time with me.
Thanks for letting me depend on you for almost every little things in life.
Thanks for always trying your best to lessen the burden on my shoulders.
Thanks for.. loving me wholeheartedly.

Above is the top 10 appreciations that I wanted to thank you for. You pieced back every single parts of my world that was once broken. And I am really grateful for that.

Don't dwell over the past. Focus on what you have now for you never know what is going to happen next. Maybe, happiness will come knocking at your door.

No comments: