With the family problem, social life, school and future to worry about, its a little too much to handle.
But im glad to say, i am still trying.
When there is hope, miracles will happen.
I strongly believe in that ^^
A little empty without you around..
But its alright, i am so used to not having you around in my life.
Thanks to you..
Things are changing every seconds passed.
It is sad that we can't do anything about it except accepting and adapting to it.
How i wish i could just erase you from my memory.
I have no means to keep it, its just too painful.
Everytime i think of you, i would be reminded of how you pushed me away, throwing my heart on the floor, telling me how my love was worthless, and being disgust by it.
That hurt a lot. But it helped actually.
At least i could let go more easily than i thought it won't be.
You may think that i'm cruel, but hey, you were the one who started it.
You don't deserve my friendship, let alone saying hi and greet each other with a smile like nothing happened.
No, that will not happen now.
Probably in the future, after i forget about everything, who knows?
I am actually looking forward in my life.
That's all for now.
I sincerely hope that i don't have to see you in school or anywhere else.
Just disappear from my world.
I would appreciate that.
No comments:
Post a Comment