I am so tired of enduring everything within me..
I dint do anything wrong to deserve all these..
I wasnt the one who had given up and broke all the promises.
Why am i still suffering?
I genuinely hate it..
Why do you have to do this to me?
I regretted.. everything..
I was stupid.. For not lecturing you.
You will not understand.. Never in your life.
I dare to say, your next love life will be a complete disastrous, unless you find out whats wrong.
And you will never find out.
I shall keep on scolding you heartless till my heart content.
Maybe then my pain will be soothe.
You said you did everything for my own good, that is obviously a lie.
Coz you never once ask what is it that i needed most.
You said i was important, but your action tells me im the least important.
You rather spent time with your friends, than going out with me.
When i needed help, i asked for it, but you did it unwillingly.
You accuse me of not putting my heart into the relationship.
You made me believe you and then you dump me when i needed you the most.
You even thought of wanting me to treat you nice like a friend after you stabbed me with your knife.
Whenever you made any big decision, you never tell me, i was always the last one to know.
I hate you.
No comments:
Post a Comment