2010 IT show is finally over!
It is the best show ever! ^^ (quoted from yanyan)
Learned alot from the others.
Really appreciate and grateful to my fellow colleagues for enduring my nonsense. HAHA ^^
And truly grateful for the help given, love you guys~ ^^
Something reeeaaal dramatic happened at home.
I am at a difficult spot, and i seriously do not know what to do..
Who is in wrong? How wrong the person is? I really don't know.
But one thing for sure, human are a selfish creature.
And when human are feeling desperate, no mercy would be spared, even when the other party is his own daughter.
A real disappointment.
I would like to emphasize on one point:
The word "sorry" can only remedy the situation, it cannot be used as a reason for forgiveness.
So what you have said sorry?
That doesn't mean that you have done nothing wrong, and you don't have to pay for your wrongdoing.
The word "sorry", is for those who are sincere, those who have the heart to repent for their mistakes.
It is not for those who just want to escape responsibilities.
I am feeling ashamed by you.
Get out of my life please.
No comments:
Post a Comment