Saturday, February 19, 2011

First time in my life, i regretted.
I feel like i'm someone dying of thirst.
Thirst for being loved, being protected, being in the core of someone's world.
In the start, yes, i really do feel it.
Even now, i believe the feeling is still there.
Just that it would not be as strong as it is in the start.

You asked me "Do you really think i'm worth your love?"
I still remembered, i said yes.
But now, i have the urge to take back what i've said.
I know you would see this, so i'm taking my chance.

I've tried not to think of anything, just carry on with my daily life...
But my life had changed, when i first met you.
It would be impossible to go back to what i am before.
You made me think of the future, together, hand in hand..
But now, i feel that i'm no longer there with you, in your future.
You don't need me anymore, you have chosen yourself over me.
If i'm really so important to you, don't i have a say in your world?
Now, you are bearing all the responsibilities, everything, by yourself.
What about me?
It really hurts a lot to feel that i can't be any of your help.
I'm useless...

I know you are trying to make things work in your own way.
But i think i should remind you that: "Hey, i'm here, you don't have to do everything on your own."
Do you know, you make me feel like you are just another jerk like my dad?
The ultimate reason why my parent's marriage failed, was because they lack communications.
Don't you think that's what lacking in ours? Communications?
I don't hope that you would always be there when i fall..
But at least make me think that you would be there to make me feel better after the fall?
The words you've said, make me feel that, i would be alone, licking my own wounds when i fell, trying to heal myself back to health, when i fell real badly..
That's really awful feelings, do you know?

I know you won't know coz i never tell you.
I can't bring myself to tell you.
You're always under stress, even when you are with me...
I even think that you feel even more happier to have your friends around you than me..
I know it's stupid but i really do feel that way.
I understand you are already under a lot of stress..
So much that you can't bear anything more.
How in the world would i have the heart to burden you even more with my feelings?

Probably, i would get rid of unnecessary pain if i could just accept the lifestyle you have chosen for your own.
The problem is, i can't...
How could you be so cruel to ask me to wait for you in the dark alone while you are fighting for your own future?
Don't you think you are selfish?
Do you think i deserve all this?
I'm really desperate, i don't want to let go of this relationship but it seems that i had no choice..
Am i really the puzzle piece you are finding all this while?
Am i really the other imperfect half that makes you feel worthwhile?
Am i really the right person, that is the reason why you smile?
Tell me, i really need to know...
All i need was just assurance, i don't need you to stay by my side every single minute.
Why i want you to stay by my side was because, i would feel the assurance that i need..
The assurance that you would love me forever and ever..
Till the day I stop breathing..

Do you have what it takes to hold on my hands and never let go?
Are you willing to open up your heart, and let me have a chance to be there for you?
Will you give me a chance to listen to what your mind and your heart is saying?

If you can't, tell me..
I would leave, and disappear from your world..
I hope that when i do, i would take away all those pain you've felt when you are with me..
I know i'm causing lots of trouble ever since last year, i'm sorry.
Tell me that you don't want me to go..

No comments: