Dear someone,
I am sorry for not able to be there when you need me.
But what's hurt me the most is that,
I dont even know the time to show up, and be there when you need me.
Maybe its time for me to step down.
Maybe its time for me to move on.
I dont know whats in your mind now.
I dont know what are you thinking, what you want, what you need.
You said i am busy, yes i am.
But that doesnt mean i am not free to listen.
You said you dont want to disturb me, bring me trouble..
But i'm willing to stop my work just to listen to you.
You said you love me, yes i love you too.
But im no longer the one who you think of when you need help.
Maybe it was me, who is letting my imagination run wild.
Cheers,
Pauline
No comments:
Post a Comment