Monday, November 13, 2006

OH YESH~!!!! I GO IN2 3E2 3 ACHIEVE NEXT YR~!!! YEAH~!! I HAV GET WAT I WAN.. xD I M NOW ISH DAMN FREAKIN HAPPY!!! YEAH!!! xD

sho happy.. xD get in2 3e2 3 achieve next yr.. same class wif rosanne, agnes, christianna, xiaoqi, angeline, brandon, vincent, ee hoon, chervyn.. eh.. i tink tat's all bah.. i rmb onli tis all.. hehehe.. sho happy.. same class wif christianna n rosanne from sec1 le.. next yr oso same class.. we sho gt fate sia xD hahaha.. lookin forward 2 next yr ^^ hmm.. oh ya.. next yr all boys wear long pants sia.. lolx.. oso lookin forward 2 tat.. it will b quite funny bah xD

oh ya.. mi n xiaoqi same class, same subject nerhx!! we both tio literature... lolx.. sho gd.. we 2 will b seein each other every min in sch bah.. coz same class, same subject.. xD lolx.. hmm.. we 2 cant afford 2 quarrel.. coz we will b seein each other lotz of time.. hahahaha..

now we all goin 2 sec3 le.. EVERYONE GD LUCK 4 NEXT YR! MUZ STUDY HARD! COZ WE R PREPARIN 4 "O" LVL NEXT NEXT YR!! EVERYONE GUM BA TEH!! JIA YOU!! xD

No comments: